Monday, April 1, 2019

Sorry Sally

So thrilled to have Lizzy Love, Oddball Art Co, as our sponsor for April in the Freebie/Progressive Challenge on The Outlawz! This image, Sorry Sally #205, was a dream to color!
I colored her and the included heart/sentiment with Copics and edged with Distress inks. The papers are from Prima. I made a paper rosette to put behind the sentiment and added a tiny clothes pin, blue ribbon, and some enamel dots to complete the card.  The main image is popped as well as part of the stitched cut out of the flower pattern.

OddballArtCo.com
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. That face!!! So perfect for that sentiment! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have three different images painted by the artist herself that I won a while back and I treasure them. She watercolors her work and they are gorgeous, Julie. Thank you!

      Delete