Friday, April 19, 2019

Party Girls Club

I have been very happy to have the opportunity to be part of the BabyCakesDND release this month as a guest designer.  For this fun easel card, I used the new #2771 Party Girls Club digi stamp.
Back when I was working, there was always Friday night to look forward to, LOL! I used Copic to color these lovely ladies, but too many to even keep track of, so no photo or list this time. I used a Distress Oxide ink blended background, some glitter Washi tape, a few sparkly enamel dots, and a sentiment from Unity Stamps.
BabyCakesDND

Thanks for the visit. Do be sure to take a look at the BabyCakes shop linked above, and on her new Zibbet site, to see lots more of Sandra's adorable images!

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! That sentiment is SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back in my working days, Julie, Fridays were the best. Now that I am retired though, I have no idea what day it is, LOL! Thanks!

      Delete