Sunday, April 7, 2019

Springtime

The Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #25 is all about Springtime! And, Paper Smooches has just released this gorgeous floral set, Rosy Posy, that looks like my pretty spring garden of roses! Their monthly prompt for their challenge inspired me to do this cut out card.
Closed Card with See Through Opening
Inside of Card

I used a stencil from STAMPlorations and Distress Oxides for both the inside and outside of the card. Then, I made a strip with the same colors, edged with the Dots & Dashes from Paper Smooches. The white floral border die is from Fran's/Stampendous .

The die cut from the Rosy Posy set was used to cut an opening from the front of the card and then the stamped image on the inside was colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.

I thought a few pearls were called for since this was such a delicate composition.

Three Amigos


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the flower and the pearls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearls don't ordinarily call to me, Julie, but they just felt right on this one. Thank you so much!

      Delete