Monday, September 24, 2018

Sketched Flowers with Added Bling

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge is to use some "bling"! Who doesn't love a little bling?
 I saw someone using Twinkling H2O's the other day and had completely forgotten that I had them! I had just gotten my Sketched Flowers stamp set and couldn't wait to color them up, so I grabbed those watercolors and had so much fun. I did a few of the single bits too so I could cut them out and pop them up for added depth. The background is an old shaving cream piece, and besides the very shiny paint, I added some really pretty iridescent sequins for some extra bling.

I didn't add a sentiment, as I don't know what I am going to use this for yet, but the set comes with several wonderful sentiments too!

 Thanks for the visit. I always enjoy reading your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Twinkling H2O's what the heck are they? I thought it was a new background and then saw that this was one of your crazy shaving cream artwork that I wasn't too sure about....AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Twinkling H2O's are in little jars. They make for super shiny coloring. Digging for a background for this, I came upon the shaving cream piece. I wish I remember how I did it. I'm thinking that I put a paper towel over to get that texture? Thanks so much, Sue!

      Delete
  2. Omg, this is amazing, Jean, and I have Twinks! I need to bring them out and use them! I love the effect you get with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it interesting how many different things we have already, and still get all excited to use them like they're new again! While I was looking for them, I found even more fun stuff too! Thank you, Janet!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING those happy colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. If you go to my Instagram site, you can see this in action! https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHx5PoApUY/?taken-by=jeanchaneyaz

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty -- I love the watercolors. I just colored this image up with Copics. It's so much fun to color. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving this set, Mindy, and can see myself coloring up using every medium I have. Copics is certainly on my list, LOL! Thanks so much!

      Delete