Sunday, September 2, 2018

Naughty Gnome

More fun with Oddball Art Stamps! This months, monthly challenge, is Naughty Gnomes.  This gnome came from set #13 and the speech bubble came from set #29.
I'm still enjoying making cards in the MemoryDex style. I did the background with Distress Oxides and a Tim Holtz stencil. I found some fun black Halloween lace at the dollar store, the orange die cut was made from Prima set, and the clothes pin (from my stash) was colored with an orange Copic. The strip of skulls was edged with a die cut from Paper Smooches.
Oddball Art Co

Copic Markers Used


Hope you'll take a look at Oddball Art and join in on the fun. And, I always enjoy reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. Not my usual flowers and cutie kind of thing, but I love doing this style as well now and then.

      Delete
  2. Your Halloween cards are just adorable, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa, Janet! I'm not sure I would call him "adorable", but he was fun to color and I'm enjoying this style a lot. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Such a great work here. Love your coloring and all the details, Jean.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    Hugs, Tina – DT Leader
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love this gnome and the details you added. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Oddball Stamps Challenge. AJ DT ODBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ, how nice to see you here! Thanks for the lovely comment and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete