Friday, September 7, 2018

Cute Spider Witch on Double Slider Surprise

Sandra Caldwell from BabyCakesDND has a new challenge on her Facebook site. The theme is Halloween!
My sister-in-law has a Halloween birthday and just loves to get a Halloween card. So, I used this fun witch, Cute Spider Witch #1048, and colored her with too many different things to even mention. (Was just having fun with all the things sitting on my desk!) I was just itching to try out my newest die from Lawn Fawn, Double Slider Surprise. The "pull here" stamp is also from Lawn Fawn.

I will try to post a video on my Instagram account. I don't have a set up, so my videos are not great, but you will get the idea.


Inside Card

 Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments very much!
BabyCakesDND

4 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING how you did the pull tabs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to follow the tutorial to do this, Julie! Way over my head without. Thank goodness they do tutorials on these intricate dies! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. You always come up with something new and different, Jean! What a fabulous card for someone who has a Halloween Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I do have to justify the purchase of some of these dies now and then, LOL!

      Delete