Monday, September 3, 2018

Halloween Hippo

Sandra Caldwell from BabyCakesDND has a new challenge on her Facebook site. The theme is Halloween!
This fun hippo, dressed up for Halloween, is called Halloween Hippo. The image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor colored pencils. I thought creating a calico cat costume would be fun to color. A bit of white gel pen accents the toenails. I fussy cut her and put her over black paper, then popped it up over a card base of Gina K paper. The pumpkin paper is from Doodlebug Designs, BooVille. The die cuts are by Prima, Emmanuelle Fleurs, and the ribbon is from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!
Copic Markers Used

BabyCakesDND





4 comments:

  1. This hippo is just the cutest! This is a fantastic Halloween card, and the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I had to hunt down a quote that would work for this, but I like it too!

      Delete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING that hippo and LOVE that quote!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie, for always being in my cheering section. It makes doing all of this worthwhile :)

      Delete