Thursday, June 21, 2018

Paper Piecing a Speedy Recovery Wish

This week, the optional twist over at Twisted Thursday. is to use paper piecing.  I used our sponsor, BabyCakes, image called Bearly a Headache. (I can't find it to link it. Maybe it is retired.)


The bandaid comes from a set by Paper Smooches (another one I cannot find to link), the frame is from Penny Black, Antique Frame, and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Baby Birds.

Printed Paper for Piecing

Copic Colors Used
















Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate comments!



11 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that bear and the band-aid!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I think this is one of my favorite stamps from Sandra!

      Delete
  2. EEEK! Adorable, Jean! I had to come over and see who makes that cool frame die. Love your paper piecing! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love that die, Donna! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This is adorable and talk about some fun paper piecing! Her shirt is adorable with matching band-aid and bow! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the little bandaid is the one that cracks me up. I would wear bandaids if they looked like that, Katrina!

      Delete
  4. Super Sweet! You did a fabulous card, love the frame....super cute paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean oh I just love your card what a fun teddy bear image he isn't very happy and does need that bandage lol your colouring is so neat a wonderful card. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. I'm sure I would have done this with my teddy bears as a child, LOL!

      Delete
  6. This is so darn cute! I love those band aids! His adorable shirt is such fun! I really like paper piecing, so why don’t I do it more often?

    ReplyDelete