Monday, June 18, 2018

A Color Story from Paper Smooches

The June Paper Smooches challenge has a pretty group of colors to choose from when creating your project. I thought these looked lovely together.
I had so much fun playing with different techniques and such with this one. First, I created a background using my own stamps that I made using the Magic Foam and regular kids foam blocks. (Instructional videos available on YouTube.) Then I added the tiny die cut circles using the Dots and Dashes to each layer of papers with the top one being popped. I used my Copics to color up some paper and cut out the Paint Strokes die set. The jar, from Art-C, was stamped with red Stazon and cut from clear acetate. The tag, Inchies, was tied on to the jar. Then I went a bit crazy with Nuvo Crystal Drops in the challenge colors.


Thanks for stopping by.
I love reading your comments!

Edited to add that I was a winner with this card.


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh I love this!! LOVING those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried my best to match them up to the Paper Smooches ones. Not perfect, but with the Copics, I could get close. Thanks, Julie!

      Delete
  2. More fun, yummy colors! I love that fun background! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete