Friday, June 1, 2018

Color Me Garden

This month, over at the Freebie/Progressive Challenge on The Outlawz, our sponsor is We Are 3 Digital Shop.
Copic Colors Used
This cute image is called Color Me Garden - Flower Delight. And, it was a delight to play with. I resized the main image to fit on a step-up card center and colored with Copics and PrismaColor colored pencils. I also did a crop and mirror image of part of the image for the two side steps. Again, I resized part of the image to make the bottom. The main image is popped up, and I added a few little butterflies, white gel pen, and some clear Nuvo Crystal Drops. Last, I colored part of one of the flowers and tucked under the top of the card.


I so appreciate your visit. If you have time to
leave a comment, I do love reading them.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Jean, this is so gorgeous! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s beautiful, Jean! I love that parade of ladybugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. Ladybugs are a favorite of mine (as far as bugs go anyway, LOL!).

      Delete