Monday, June 4, 2018

Double Trouble and Three Amigos Challenges Using Catherine Pooler Products

I recently was fortunate enough to be the winner of a Catherine Pooler stamp of approval set through the Coffee Loving Papercrafters on Facebook. It came with several packages of birthday, cakes, party and design type stamps, sentiments, some papers, and an ink pad and MORE! Wow, was that ever a surprise!
Inside

I created a shaker card with the pretty cake stand embossed in white.  I streaked across some different colors of ink over it then added some of the cute cupcakes to the stand. The outer edges were stamped with one of the fun edging stamps that comes with the set. All those great sentiments, balloons, and stars also came with the set.

I die cut (Gemini Jr.) the center portion and the sentiment using Penny Black's Antique Frames.There are so many things in this set that I will never run out of stamps to create new cards in the future!

Sharing this with:
Double Trouble -  Challenge #2 - Die Cuts and No Patterned Paper
Three Amigos Blog Hop - Die Cuts

Hope you'll join in on the fun for both of these groups! Thanks for your visit.

14 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a quaint bake shop window, which makes a perfect shaker card!
    On a side note...now I’m hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I know, right? We NEED cupcakes!

      Delete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those cupcakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card...shakers are one of my favorites! Thanks for playing along with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tracey. It took me a long time to make shaker cards that the "shakes" stayed inside, LOL!

      Delete
  4. What a luscious and yummy background in your shaker...fun birthday card and great inside too. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. It was nice to pull out that set and finally work with it.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Card! I love how you "Streaked"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite techniques, Donna! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. So pretty! Love that background and the tiered stand is fantastic inside the shaker! Love it! So excited you're playing along with Three Amigos again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous shaker card! I like the idea of the streaking. Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete