Monday, February 18, 2019

So Fairy Cute

Double Trouble Challenge Blog, with #22, must have been reading my mind! I got a new stamp set from Paper Smooches and was just itching to use it!
With a tic-tac-toe board (middle across is the one I chose), a bit of "magic", and a link to Use Your Stuff, Challenge #348, I was ready to create.

This new set is called So Fairy Cute. I used Copics to color, a bit of dye inks, and some Nuvo Sparkle pen.  It all went on a Stephanie Barnard step die I am feeling the magic!



Loved making this adorable little bear. Hope you'll join in on the fun, and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I knew as soon as I saw "Yay, a new link..." it was you, you're so awesome. I haven't gotten any of the Paper Smooches yet but will be on my list...that fairy bear is adorable and love the step card. That one bee really looks sparkly...I think I'm beginning to love bees. It's been about eight years since we had that large swarm of bees make their home in the ledge above our patio...I'll have to show you some pictures next Crop. Thanks again for sharing this with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper bees don't bother me one bit, Sue. I think they are so cute, just like paper bears. But in person??? I would run from both, if possible after having a heart attack!
      Yes, lots of sparkle! I dipped the sparkle brush right into some smooched ink for the wing. I like how that works.

      Delete
  2. Just too adorable! Great colouring too! Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I see you got the set from Kim's place! :) I loveeeeeeee that bear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim does make the cutest stamps ever, Julie! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Fairy Cute!!! I love a step card - it fits so good in an envelope, but still gives a card dimension...and a die (I must investigate further!) Thanks for sharing with Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey. I can measure, but I find a die doesn't make as many mistakes, LOL!

      Delete