Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Flower Girl from Hetty Clare

This month, our sponsor over at Twisted Thursday, is Hetty Clare. I just loved this sweet image called Flower Girl! Our optional twist is "Say it with Flowers!"
I used an oval die to cut out a card base, then took a black and white floral design paper from an Altenew Paper Pack, Reflection, and colored the flowers with the same colors that I had used on the image. Both layers were edged with Distress Inks. A few more flowers from my stash joined in on the fun.
Copic Colors
Hetty Clare
Also shared with:
Double Trouble Challenge Blog #21

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have time to leave a comment as I look forward to them so much!

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was such a pretty image to color. Thank you, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design and those flowers are beautiful...perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a cutie with the big eyes and great coloring. Liked that you used the stitched ovals for your card base and those flowers from your stash are a fantastic choice of a delightful mish mosh of flowers that are striking with the image and colors. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment, Sue! Always appreciated!

      Delete
  5. Jean what a cutie I just love this sweet image and I see we all used her this time. But she looks so different. Love what you have done with her. Thank you to for your wonderful note have some things to tell you so I will write tomorrow. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was fun to see how different she can look done in each of our "styles"! Looking forward to hearing from you, Andrea :)

      Delete