Saturday, February 2, 2019

Red Heart Digi Contest

Sandra Caldwell, BabyCakesDND, has a "Red Heart Digi Contest" going on over at Facebook. I just love anything "Alice", so I selected the Hatter Matters image because of the heart on the tea cup!
Lots of layers and some Gina K, Garden Tour, papers in the background. If you look closely at the little rabbit charm from my stash, you will see that I used Copics to color just the hearts!


Copics Used


30 Day
BabyCakesDND
Also shared with The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Contest!
Thanks for the visit! I love reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING that Mad Hatter!!! Did you know that Brookie dressed like him one year for Halloween??!?! https://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-cutest-madhatter-featuring-simple.html -- she has also been Cheshire Cat and the Rabbit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to look when I can get to my computer. My iPad isn’t letting me copy paste this . But, I know she would have adorable, as she always is! Thanks, Julie!

      Delete