Thursday, February 28, 2019

Miss Super Star

This month, our sponsor over at Twisted Thursday, is Hetty Clare. The optional twist this time is Corners, Borders, or Framing.
First, I colored the image with Copics. Then, I selected Mini Miss Super Star and created a bright red frame from an old Sizzix die cut. I cut out some additional stars from Quickutz and added a sentiment from a free set that I had gotten in a magazine.
Copics





Thanks for the visit. I always enjoy reading any comments you have the time to leave for me!

8 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! I think I knew her in high school, lol!

      Delete
  2. These frames are just too perfect for this little star! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katrina. Went a bit bright for me, but I think this "star" deserved some bright colors!

      Delete
  3. Love, love this beauty. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean love your card so love these images from our sponsor this month, they colour up so wonderful. I do like the beautiful bright colours you have used on this one. A beauty. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! I agree, these images were fun to color.

      Delete