Saturday, February 9, 2019

Party Panda Sends Bear Hugs!

We're still celebrating another good year for Holley. Please read all about it here! Holley's good friend, Sandra Caldwell of BabyCakesDND, has a few images on sale for us to use in a challenge on Holley's blog. We may enter 3 projects. For my third and last entry, I used the Party Panda #2427.


I enjoyed creating my first layered background using the app Procreate. The photos come from Pixabay, a free image site. I started with the "real" photo of a bamboo forest, then I layered a PNG image of a drawn bamboo forest over top of that. The branch was made in that program as well. I sent these to my computer to resize and print. Then, I cut out and popped the branch over the  background so that the little panda had something to sit on!
I added a little tag with a sentiment from Paper Smooches, Chubby Chum Pals, a tiny bow, a couple of leaves from the original stamp set, and a big heart.
Copics Used


Thanks for visiting. Be sure to visit Sandra's Etsy shop for this image and Holley's blog to join in on the celebration. Both are linked above.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! LOVING that panda and the bamboo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The background took hours, Julie, but I'm learning more each day with Procreate. And, I loved every minute! Thanks!

      Delete