Friday, March 1, 2019

Egg-cited for Spring

Sandra van Blaricum, one of our design team members, generously gave us a very spring like image to use for our March Progressive Freebie Challenge.
The eggs were colored with Copics, and I colored the grass twice to pop up a second layer. The fluffy clouds (Polka Doodle), were edged with Distress Inks. The sky was blended with Distress Inks as well. The yellow border is a die cut from Catherine Pooler, Morning Joe Border Dies.

I had a box of little goodies that fell over on my work surface, so this wound up with a lot of fun little embellishments. The butterfly was a shrinky dink, the bird was a Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamped and colored on foam, then heat shrunk. Of course, she needed a little bow! The flowers, from my stash, were colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks for your visit. I do love reading your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment