Friday, March 22, 2019

Spring Witch

I have really enjoyed being part of the, Sandra Caldwell, BabyCakesDND release this month as a Guest Designer. For this card, I used the new #2767 Spring Witch.
I found a fun copyright free image from Pixabay of a laboratory and another of a cauldron. After coloring the fun witch, in spring colors of course, I fussy cut both the witch and cauldron to pop up on the background. A bit of gel pen to finish it off.

Copics Used
BabyCakesDND
Thanks for the visit. Do be sure to take a look at the BabyCakes shop linked above, and on her new Zibbet site, to see lots more of Sandra's adorable images!

4 comments:

  1. This is so AWESOME! LOVING that background and that fun witch!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I have always loved collage, so this was fun to create!

      Delete
  2. Wow...what a great “witchy” scene, Jean! I love how you incorporated that background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly had so much fun with this! Thanks, Janet!

      Delete