Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Nerdy But Nice Bunny Gift Card

The March Progressive Freebie Challenge is now available over at The Outlawz. Artist, Gerda Steiner, donated the sweet little bunny in glasses called Nerdy But Nice for us to use. I used an idea I got from Splitcoast Stampers for how to use a little bag to make a gift bag card. I got my bags at Hobby Lobby but you could use any similar bags.
I used Washi tape with the orange polka dots, some cardstock that was heat embossed with white and then watercolored with Distress inks. The bunny, of course, has some Glossy accents on his glasses. Just so he can see better :) 
Parts Partially Out
Bunny Close-Up






The center holder has a space for a gift card with its own pull tab.







Inserts Removed
Copic Colors Used



Thank you so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. More eye candy! I love that white embossing with the watercolor background! Hmmm , must put that on my "Try It" list! I just love all the layers and pieces that are part of this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were "practice" pieces that I just couldn't bear to throw out, so it was fun to find a use for them. Do try the technique, Janet. It's easy and so much fun.

      Delete
  2. So cuuuuute and a fantastic design. I love the colours and super fab way this is made. Awesome colouring on the bunny too :-)

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete