Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Friendship

From the Heart, i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #145 offered a sketch and an optional twist to use sponging. I did both this week. This cutie is called "Friendship" and comes with the sentiment both  popped up for dimension. I used Pan Pastels for the sponging on white paper. The strip is corrugated cardboard and the image and sentiment were edged with Distress Inks.



Copic Markers Used












Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

10 comments:

  1. Perfect color coices for this image! Your layout and coloring ate fantastic! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to have a layout to "try" to follow. I always print my images too big and I have to fudge with the layouts. As far as I'm concerned, if I spend that much time coloring, I want that to be the focal point :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment, Julie :)

      Delete
  2. You are inspiring me to get my Pan Pastels out! I love that background....so Southwestern looking, which makes it perfect for you! I love everything about this! We must talk about the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the smooth and rich colors that you get with the pan pastels, Janet. If I remember, I'll send you the name of the paper when I get home.

      Delete
  3. Super cute card Jean, love that fun background!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps and I hope to see you join us again soon!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be gone for a bit, Kelly, but I will be back!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful card and such a cute image to use! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Jean. I really love the way you've created this custom background. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. It's always fun to play with different backgrounds!

      Delete