Thursday, March 3, 2016

Frame It Bear's Birthday

This week at Twisted Thursday, The Outlawz, the optional twist is to use Dies or Punches. I selected this Frame It Bears Birthday image from our sponsor, Bugaboo, and used my new Gina Marie stitched rectangular die, Tim Holtz' Window and Window Box, and balloons from Creative Dies. The balloons were die cut from paper that was colored with Color Burst powders.Sentiment from Wild Rose Studio.
swderfhu
Side View of Card

Inside of Card
Thanks so much for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!
Copic Colors Used
Bugaboo

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Your layout and coloring techniques all look great. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I will be stealing this nifty idea, Jean! I have the SU window die, but haven't used it yet! This is just so darn cute! I love everything about it! Those bears are so cute peaking out of the window! Did I mention how much I LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually "borrowed" the idea of the window from someone else, Janet, and then added my own touches. I would give credit if I remembered where I saw it. I see so many clever things each and every day as I wander around the Internet. There certainly is a lot of talent in the card making community!

      Delete
  3. I do think this is one of the cutest cards you have made. Love everything about it and the window die is wonderful. Everything is colored so beautifully.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pat, that is so very sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  4. Jean, this is such a sweet card, and I just love how you used the window die here! It's such a clever design! Lovely coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie. I have admired window cards that others have done and this image just seemed to call for it!

      Delete
  5. Jean, I just love this card!! The bears peeking through the window is so adorable and I love your balloons cut from your color burst backgrounds. Very colorful and cheery card! Perfect for a birthday!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darcy. I certainly had fun with this one. I love that stamp so much too!

      Delete