Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Easter Bunny From the Heart

From the Heart, i {heart} card sketches w/ a tWiSt #141 offered a sketch and an optional twist to add an easel card. I always try to do both, and I think I am close. I didn't want to make this adorable bunny smaller since he is toooo cute, so I had to fudge with the sketch a bit. This bunny is called "Easter Bunny" and comes with the sentiment. After coloring with Copics, I used the colorless blender on some nubby fabric for the texture. The eggs come from a Lawn Fawn stamp set called Chirpy Chirp Chirp. Two of them are popped as is the sentiment. The image is edged with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks.

Closed




Thank you so much for stopping by to look. I really appreciate each comment left.
Copic Colors
Side View

16 comments:

  1. SUPER cute!!!! Love this card in its entirety!! I love the colors, you coloring, the texture on the bunny and even those realistic dyed eggs!! Absolutely awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Challenge #141 this week.
    Hugs,
    Nazeema

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard not to love this little bunny. I just love his floppy ear :) What a great image to work with. Thank you so much for your very kind comments, Nazeema :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww, that bunny is just the cutest! I love how you did the texture! This is one great Easter card! I love all the wonderful Spring/Easter colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a niece that loves bunnies, so you know where this will be going :) Thanks, Janet!

      Delete
  3. I love this image and you've really made him shine. Thanks for much for sharing this with us for Sketch 141 Challenge. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...I think he's on my wish list, but you have definitely moved him to the top. The coloring, the colors, the design, it's all so perfect! You rocked both the sketch and the tWist! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps i {heart} sketches with a tWist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that this bunny has one ear up and one down, just like my dog, Rufus! Thanks for stopping by, Brenda :)

      Delete
  5. What a lovely card Jean! You have coloured this sweet bunny beautifully :-) Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card - great coloring and fun take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and great take on the sketch! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!n

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!! I love this little bunny!! Great easel card! I love how you colored the bunny!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete