Sunday, August 5, 2018

Lost Souls of Innocent Dolls Tag

I have recently discovered Oddball Art Stamps while Online looking for more "Alice" stamps for my growing collection. There are some really fun images to choose, well not some, a lot (and Alice ones too)! And, they have a monthly challenge, so what's not to love? I selected the image Creepy Cute Girl in Chains Ceecee Image No. 266  to go along with this month's optional theme Lost Souls of Innocent Dolls. As someone who loves dolls and ghoulish things as well, this really appealed to me.
I used my Word program to add the PNG image over the lightened bricks, then colored both with Copics. I cut a tag from it and also from a piece of heavy black cardstock to back it. I added black twine and some flowers from the Small Sweet Peony set from Heartfelt Creations that I embossed on black with white and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in a color to match her hair and dress.

Thanks so much for your visit. Hope you'll take a look at Oddball Art and join in on the fun. And, I always enjoy reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us on this months challenge! Cant wait to see what else you create in the future
    -Eny Dunn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just loving these images, Eny, and can't wait to use more of them! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING those colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so enjoy making flowers, Julie. Florescent green hair would be fun :) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. I love her green hair. Really crazy.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have hair like that, if I were just a bit more brave, LOL! Thanks, Tina!

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely project, good luck in the challenge
    Penny DT

    ReplyDelete