Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Summer Happy Birthday with LOTS of Glitter

Challenge #8 over at Double Trouble, is to do a glittery birthday card. I made a birthday cupcake and then worked in tons of glitter! Another option is to share with Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge, Summer Birthday Party!
The red glitter card base was from my stash. The cupcake die cut is from Vintage tea party, Cherry Cupcake. The banner is cut with a set of Paper Sweeties dies. The sentiment is from Die-Versions, Birthday Present, and the white glitter paper is from DCWV Metallics glitter cardstock.

Thanks for your visit.



10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the glitter and the cupcake!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the sisters can't say I didn't use enough glitter, Julie, LOL! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Yummy card with that sparkly cupcake. I could enjoy a red velvet cupcake right about now. Thank you for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge - Twisted Sister will love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that I could have made the cupcake paper into a shaker and added even more glitter, Melanie! Maybe another time :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love the bright, bold red.\\Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Evelyn. I love red. I think it kind of "demands" your attention :)

      Delete
  4. You really know how to wow a girl on her birthday don't you?! Thanks for such a sweet birthday cupcake! FYI my real birthday cake had glitter on it too! I might just have to share a picture here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know, Tracey. Yes, I would love to see a glittery cake!

      Delete
  5. Love your use of die cuts! Thanks for joining us at the PDE Challenges this week! kReN@afourthlife Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete