Sunday, July 15, 2018

Birthday Dance

Birthday month for Sandra Caldwell over at BabyCakesDND. You can join in on the fun over at her Facebook group!
I chose  #1592 Ballerina Hippo for my image. I colored her with Copics and added PrismaColor colored pencils for detail and depth. I also added some clear gel pen to the eyes, flower, and toenails. All of the papers come from WeAre3 on Etsy. I used the Celebrate for the hearts (Paper Smooches), and Just a Dress (Cut with Paper Smooches Flower Frame).

For the final step, I popped the sweet hippo on an Art Impressions wobble and added some fun birthday sequins.

I will be posting a short video showing the wobble in action. I do not know how to get this video to my blogpost though.

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo cute! LOVING that hippo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's even cuter when you make her dance, Julie! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. She’s one hot, dancing girl, Jean! She’s adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! She does look like she's having a good time, Janet! Thanks!

      Delete