Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Dog Days of Summer

The optional twist this week, over at Twisted Thursday, is Wags 'n Whiskers. Our sponsor is Patties Creations, and I am using Dog Days of Summer.
I colored the image using my Copics and then went over everything using my PrismaColor colored pencils. The paper, from Joann's, is called It's a Dog's Life.
The stencil, Paw Print Border Die, is from Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things, New Best Friends.

Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading your comments!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love dogs that have floppy ears, Julie LOL! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love this, Jean! Once again we were thinking alike! That paw print paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do tend to do that, don't we Janet? We are often on the same page. I have a box labeled "dog" so I can keep all my doggie things together, like that paper. I have one for coffee too.

      Delete
  3. This is adorable! Loving all the dog themed papers, dies etc.....so 'purrr'.....ooops....no... 'paw'fect for your card! hahahaha Great colors and pencil addition over the Copic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun going through all of my "dog" stash to put this together, Katrina. I'm working on learning how to combine the pencils and markers. I've a long way to go though. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Adorable Jean we have all worked on the same image this week and all are so different I love looking at each one and seeing what each has done with the image it's neat to see that. Have a wonderful day will write to you soon. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, Andrea, to see the different ways we each approached it! Thanks, and I hope you had a great day too!

      Delete
  5. I adore the design papers and the paw print border is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your sweet comments, Angela!

      Delete