Thursday, July 26, 2018

Rain Boots with Tulips

This week, over at  Twisted Thursday, we have an anything goes. Our sponsor is Patties Creations, and I am using Rain Boot with Tulips.
The image was colored with Copics with just a bit of white gel pen added. The background was created using a Copic airbrush over a Stampendous stencil. The sentiment is also from Stampendous (embossed with white), and the butterfly is a Recollections punch. The boots and sentiment are popped. Just a bit of lace completed the card.


Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

Shared with: Stamplorations Blog - Summer

12 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors, the boots and the tulips!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. You always leave me such sweet comments :)

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, I'm loving that background! So gorgeous behind the beautiful colors in the flowers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Katrina. Fun to see what we all did with this fun image!

      Delete
  3. This card is so beautiful! I love those color combos and this gorgeous background with this fun digi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love pink and yellow together, Angela, even though I don't like the colors on their own. They also blend beautifully using Copics. Than you!

      Delete
  4. Jean wow I do love the way you have made your card the boots looks so neat on that beautiful background. A super lovely card. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg...I LOVE these boots! They are colored so beautifully and that background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janet. I think we all did pretty nice boots this week because the image just is so sweet!

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful--love those boots with the tulips!

    ReplyDelete