Friday, July 26, 2019

Happy Birthday from The Most Adorable Raccoons

I was pleased to be asked to be a guest designer for the Festive Fridays Challenge over at The Outlawz. The different themes to choose from are:
Birthday
Get Well
Anniversary/Wedding
 Christmas
Anything Goes
Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter, and I received the image The Most Adorable Raccoons and pretty paper.
I printed everything twice, colored the image with Copics and
Derwent Coloursoft color pencils and then placed over the paper image. I second cut the word design and added the stamped sentiment, Neat & Tangled, Square Thoughts. and popped over the original.

As usual, I finished off with some Nuvo Crystal drops and white gel pen!

Thanks for stopping by. With all the fun ideas, I hope you'll join us over at Festive Fridays!





2 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!!! Sooooooooo cute! LOVING those raccoons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever done raccoons before and they were fun to work with, Julie! Thanks!

      Delete