Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Change for No One

Glow in the dark daydreams is the prompt this month for the Oddball Art Stamps July challenge. I love the freedom these prompts give to just let the mind wander as one looks through all the unique images to select from. I wound up using the Frank the Freak and Hatching Unicorns (sorry, I can't find the links for these) along with a free galaxy image from Pixabay to make this month's offering.
I colored using Copices, Prismacolor colored pencils and some gel pens. The sentiment is from Dylusions.


Thanks for visiting. I hope this is a reminder to be happy with who we are :)

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this card Jean! Thank you for playing along in the Oddball Art Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizzy! I always appreciate your feedback. Thanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card with that background!
    Thanks so much for join us at Oddball art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    DT - Hadry Dc 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the galaxy background!
    Thank you for sharing with the Oddball Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Oddball Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. Pixabay has been a great resource and a time saver :)

      Delete