Thursday, July 4, 2019

DaffodilTrellis

Our always optional twist this time over at Twisted Thursday is Twine or String, and our sponsor is LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps. I was fortunate to receive Daffodil Trellis image to use for the month.

For this card, I used my Copic markers and Statler Triplus Fineliners (Copic friendly markers that come in a large variety of colors).
Copics and Fineliners

I added some twine and a few Nuvo Drops to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by. I  truly enjoy reading your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, such beautiful use of dies with this image! Lovely! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing how creative we can be when we find things sitting on our workspace, LOL! Thanks, Katrina!

      Delete
  2. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean I just love your card how beautiful and brightly, love those colours and the way you have added your paper background. A gorgeous card. Hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete