Monday, July 1, 2019

Crayons and a Kitty = Color me Happy

July's image, for the Progressive Freebie, has been generously been donated by Little Blue Button. School was always my favorite as a child, well, as an adult too for that matter, and I never minded the hours of homework, so I enjoyed coloring up this cutie with my Copics. I cut out the fun edges using the Penny Black Antique Frames. I knew it needed something besides popping up the image, and that's when I remembered these fun crayon buttons.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooooooooooooo sweet!! LOVING that little girl, and the kitty.... and loving the crayons!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who couldn't love crayons? LOL! I just love the way they smell, a new box is almost irresistible HaHa! Thanks, Julie!

      Delete