Thursday, November 1, 2018

Pumpkin Spiced Latte

This month we are having a sponsor showcase over at The Outlawz, Twisted Thursday. This week, the optional twist is Hot Beverage. I couldn't resist using the Pumpkin Spice Latte image from BabyCakesDND on a fun tag.
I used my Chameleon colored pencils over Kraft that was printed with a light gray tag under the image which was in white. The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Books & Coffee. 

Please do visit our sponsors to let them know how much we appreciate their support.
Also shared with Heart 2 Heart Challenge

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING that pumpkin!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm, yes Julie, I wish I could have one right now!

      Delete
  2. Cute tag, Jean! I’m hoping my comment works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and whimsical card...love that adorable squashed pumpkin sitting on top of your latte. Fun card and thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra's images are always unique, Sue. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. A neat tag Jean with a wonderful image. Love what you do Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Tag, Jean! Still having commenting problems!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet, and I'm frustrated with you about your Google issues.

      Delete