Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Coffee and Donuts

I was a very fortunate winner over at the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans group on Facebook. I won a choice of three images. It's really hard to choose just three, but one that I selected was Coffee and Donuts #294 from BabyCakesDND on Etsy.

If you look it up with the link above, you can see that I did a bit of "surgery" because I wanted to do a window with an inside and an outside! The window is from Stampin Up and that fun sentiment (always cracks me up) is from C.C. Designs. (I can't find it on the site any longer though.) I used a Lawn Fawn die to make the hillsides.

I used Copic markers to color the image and added some shine to the sun and doughnuts. I also added a bit of white pencil to the windows. The sentiment and doughnuts are popped, and a few enamel drops finished off the card.


Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy reading comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment