Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Witchy Polly from Time for Tea

This month our sponsor for Twisted Thursday is Time for Tea. The optional twist for this week is circles and stripes.
I chose this cute little witch, Witchy Polly Digital Stamp, colored her with Copics and Prismacolor colored pencils then cut the image and backing using circle dies from Hero Arts. The striped background paper is from Pink & Main, Pumpkin Spice. I added more cut circles and added some doodling with a white gel pen. Look for the tiny sentiment strips; they come from Halloween Clipping Stickers, Tim Holtz!
Copic Colors Used
Time for Tea


Thanks for your visit. I love reading your comments.

6 comments:

  1. So CUTE!! LOVING that witch!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card Jean I love what you have done the papers are so beautiful and bright, your image is coloured so lovely love her hair. I hope you have had a wonderful weekend away and purchases lots of goodies for the craft shops on your travels Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea. I did have a great time on my trip, and brought home lots of goodies too :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I'm loving the way you used the circles and stripes; those circles pop right off! Very fun! Yes, I see close up the ingredients in that black iron kettle....heee heee! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think both of us were probably great "make believers" as children, Katrina. Thanks!

      Delete