Wednesday, October 17, 2018

You Make Life Sweet Shaker Card

This month our sponsor for Twisted Thursday is Time for Tea. The optional twist for this week is Something Sweet.
The image is Baker Girl. I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut her out. The card was created using a shaped cupcake card from My Scrap Chick. That one doesn't seem to be available any longer, but she has lots of other ones. I used my Scan n Cut to cut the pieces out. The frosting is very sparkly white paper from DCWV Metallics. I used a Fluffy Clouds die from Polka Doodles to make the cut out for the shaker portion of the frosting. The sentiment is from Inky Antics, Chocolate.

I made a huge error when I assembled the card. I had used an embossing folder to make creases in the paper portion of the cupcake and it wound up on the back;
I had to draw the lines on the front. I used some glossy accents on the cherry just for fun.


Copic Markers Used
Time for Tea


Thanks for your visit. I love reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! LOVING the girl and that cupcake!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Julie! Boy, am I glad I don't have to get up so early anymore, LOL! Nice that you take the time to see what I am up to though, and I so appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute with the shaker element! That was a great idea to make the shaker cut from the Polkadoodles cloud die; brilliant! The sparkle and shine are the perfect addition to your beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image Jean I love what you have done with her. So lovely and sweet. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks like my granddaughter, Andrea, so I think she’s cute too! Thanks!

      Delete