Saturday, November 3, 2018

Cold Weather Up Ahead!

Paper Smooches' prompt for the November challenge is to get inspiration from a mood board, and Paper Ala Mode challenge on The Outlawz has a prompt of "Cold Weather". Now, the trick was how to combine the two. I had to get a tad creative to find a way as the mood board seemed very fall, and cold winter implies snow (to me anyway). Finally, I decided to actually USE the mood board as a sketch, LOL. Took me forever to create it in a word document, but after I printed it, I used my Copics to color the stamped images. The images came from a PS set called Warm Hearts and the little Hello was from a very tiny PS gift set.
The Copics used were added to the circles at the bottom of the mood board, and I added a bit of white gel pen and some Nuvo drops. A festive red bow was the final embellishment to calling this card done!

Mood Board
Do hop over to the Paper Ala Mode challenge as there is a special paper selection gift being given to all entries this month from We Are 3 Digital Paper

Thanks for visiting. I love reading your comments!

8 comments:

  1. Love this Jean!! Great idea to use the mood board as sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra. I, like many, participate in so many challenges that I now try to fit two together. This was a lucky idea :)

      Delete
  2. OMYGOSH!!!! I love love love love love this!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, you always brighten my day with your comments. Hugs

      Delete
  3. this card is so wonderful, love the design and the little coloured images. Just perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Aileen. I wish now that I had saved the template I created, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Yay Jean!!! Congrats on your win over at Paper Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! Sooo excited to win, especially at Paper Smooches!!!

      Delete