Monday, December 11, 2017

Pug in a Mug

Day four on the  Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:
A little tea and a little coffee!
I need more tags for Christmas gifts, so I chose to use Tea Time, a BigZ die from Sizzix. I added a cute little Need a Pug from Pink and Main. The pug was colored with Prismacolor colored pencils, I added some clear gel over the scarf and some Spica glitter pen in black for the eyes. the coffee beans are from a Fiskars set, and the pug and little tag were popped up.
  

Thanks for stopping by. I love reading and responding to your comments.

13 comments:

  1. Your tag is absolutely awesome! So well designed with those big cups and that cute pug peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Verna! This little pug was a freebie from Pink and Main, so I can't link it for anyone. They certainly have a lot of other cute stamps with pugs though.

      Delete
    2. so cute. I love the little pug. I like how you have him peeking out of the mug.

      Delete
  2. Oh that pug is adorable! My friend owns one named Sheldon and he's a rascal. Love those stacked cups!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best friend had one too. Their so ugly that they're cute :)

      Delete
  3. cute tag. darling dog and cup idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pug In A Mug! Adorable and pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute pug peeking out, great choice of papers, well design, love it!

    ReplyDelete