Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Cocoa for Santa and Carrots for the Reindeer

Day six on the  Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:

Since it is National Cocoa day, I thought it appropriate to create a Christmas tag showing a nice warm mug of cocoa for Santa and some carrots for his reindeer. Of course, once I learned who Santa was, I started leaving coffee and cookies. 

The mug die cut is from My Favorite Things Hot Cocoa Cups, the stockings are from Joy Crafts; I made the carrots myself.



Thanks for stopping by. I am really enjoying all the nice comments that are being left along this blog hop! I'm also enjoying seeing all the fun works that you all have created along the way.

16 comments:

  1. Cute tag. I think you have it all covered with the cocoa for Santa and the carrots for the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HaHa, Verna! That was one of my favorite Christmas Eve rituals!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card for the hop. I especially like that you added carrots for the reindeer - such a fun little touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was searching all over for a carrot stamp or die, Karen, until I realized that it would be so simple to do myself. I need to remember that in the future!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL, Amy, just grabbed the closest piece of paper and went with it :) Wish I could say anything I create is thought out in advance. Just can't do it :)

      Delete
  4. Such a creative tag. Love the little carrots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, MariLynn. Doing these coffee themed projects has been a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. pretty tag and love the paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute and sweet!! And LOVE the handmade carrots! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa. I do need to try doing more of that. Maybe even writing my own sentiments one of these days :)

      Delete