Friday, December 15, 2017

Happy Holiday Tags

Day eight, and sadly, the last day, on the  Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:
Finally got my new Gina K tags in the mail. Aren't they so cute? I sponged the inside of the big on with Distress Oxide Inks, added some Spectrum Noir markers, some snowflakes, a tiny red heart, and a few pearls.


I have so enjoyed this hop and seeing so many creative ways to use coffee/tea/cocoa in projects. Thanks to Amy, the great sponsors, and especially to those of you who took the time to drop by and leave me a sweet comment!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! Your new tags are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I'll bet you are ready for a big nap or to run away! You certainly put a lot of pressure on yourself, but it is so appreciated by the coffee loving community!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Vinita, for all the visits and sweet comments along this blog hop. I really appreciate each one!

      Delete
  3. pretty tags and love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Billie, for all the sweet comments you have left!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful and I love the colors and snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how it is a double tag. Love the way your snowflakes look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate all the sweet comments you have left throughout this hop, MariLynn!

      Delete
  6. I'm excited you got to play along as much as you did! Love this double tag! That is a cute die! Might have to add it next time I go there to buy foils...lol! Looking forward to the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun, Lisa. I just LOVE this tag set. I do think it is a "must"! I'm looking forward to the 30th too. Our crops have become my favorite day of each month!

      Delete