Thursday, December 21, 2017

Fairy Tree Ornament

This month over at Twisted Thursday, our sponsor is A Day for Daisies. This week's twist is Tree Ornament. 
I used the image Peace and Quiet, colored her with a foil reactive pen to run through my Minc with a silver dotted foil.  I also made a background using my Minc machine and green foil.I fussy cut the image and put her over a vellum Christmas ball ornament topped with gold string. The bottom layer is silver glitter paper and I cut out some silver stars from the same paper.
 
Thanks so much for your visit. Do also visit our sponsors and let them know that Twisted Thursday from the Outlawz sent you. This helps up keep up our sponsorship, meaning more prizes for you! I always appreciate any comments you have the time to make as well.

4 comments:

  1. I have to quit visiting your blog...now I want a Minc! hahaha This is beautiful with all that shine; absolutely love how you did the dotted foil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Every time I see something pretty, I get the "ooh, shiny" look in my eyes, and the next thing I know my credit card is filling up again, sigh. Thanks, Katrina!

      Delete
  2. Turned out sooo gorgeous!!! I got a minc for christmas! Mom and I have matching ones now...lol! See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I do forget to use my Minc as much as I should, Lisa, but it really is fun. Enjoy!

      Delete