Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Every Flower - From the Heart

This week is an anything goes over at The Outlawz, Twisted Thursday. I loved the simplicity of this row of flowers from our sponsor, From the Heart Digital Stamps. I made a background by stamping texture stamps with white embossing powder. After melting the powders the areas were rubbed with Distress Inks. The red strip is washi tape, and the butterfly and white flowers are from Heidi Swap. The image, called Every Flower, was colored with Distress Markers and highlighted with white acrylic paint pen. The centers of the flowers have a bit of Wink of Stella added. The paper was also rubbed with matching Distress inks. The sentiment also comes from From the Heart, Sick Chick set.
Link to From the Heart
Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments!

4 comments:

  1. Jean, I love that background! I'll have to try that technique! It created such great texture! Your flowers are just lovely, and that butterfly is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie. There are so many fun techniques and I always forget about using them. This was an easy one to do.

      Delete
  2. I love that background, too, Jean! What a great idea! I have background stamps, I just don't think to use them! Love this simple image, I will have to grab that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I like simple images too sometimes. I really like this flower one as well.

      Delete