Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Time for the White Rabbit

Challenge #23 over at Twofers is Clocks and/or Time. I selected this sweet stamp set, Gorjuss The White Rabbit for my card. The grass was done with Tombow markers over the stamp. The "sun" was stamped using Momento Dandelion ink and a huge flower stamp with the center covered before stamping. The sky is Broken China Distress Ink. And, the rest is done with Copic Markers. I did add some Slicci gold pen and a bit of Spectrum Noir Sparkle to the clocks.
Copics and Tombow Markers Used
Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading comments, so comment away :)

Also shared with:
The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge
Lemon Shortbread Challenge
Eclectic Ellapu

10 comments:

  1. Gorjuss card! Lovely colouring in, pretty layout. Thanks for joining in with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this month.
    Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jean, how nice to see you again and what a super sweet card, thank you for thinking of us at Twofers. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zoe! Yes, I'm back! I am so enjoying using my stamps for a change!

      Delete
  3. Love the scene you've created, and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at twofers
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane. I just love anything that has Alice in it :)

      Delete
  4. So sweet. Your coloring is awesome with perfect shading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love every one of those Gorjuss stamps, even the tiny ones, Pam. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  5. Love, love, love it, Jean! I have always loved the Gorjuss girl stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Gorjuss stamps too, Janet. Have you seen the mini ones? They are too cute and very affordable (here comes the enabler again LOL)!

      Delete