Monday, August 1, 2016

Outlawz August Progressive/Freebie Challenge

The August Freebie/Progressive Challenge , over at The Outlawz, offers us this beautiful image, August #42, from designer Andrea Norris, SheepSkiDesigns. I added a chipboard frame from Make it Crafty and a sentiment from Ginger's House

If you took part in the progressive challenge in July, you will automatically receive the August image by email. If you didn't participate but would like to, it's not too late to join. If you are not yet a member of The Outlawz, just stop by and ask to join. You will get an email when you are approved and then you can become part of any of our fun challenges.



SheepSkiDesigns

Thank you for stopping by. I always enjoy reading your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! I love the gold accents! She is next on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet. I do love the challenge of doing skin and hair, especially in this larger size.

      Delete
  2. This is really beautiful, Jean! Love the sentiment you put on the card! So true!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darcy. Pat told me about Ginger's house and I have found a lot of everyday wisdom there.

      Delete