Monday, October 7, 2019

Happy Halloween

Let's have some fun with Masking! Optionally, add something you might find in a pumpkin patch over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog #40
Then, if you've used the optional challenge, join up with Kat Scrappiness!
The masking was done on the background panel. I use removable Contact paper to make my masks. The leaves, Stampers Anonymous Pressed Foliage, were stamped many times using different colors and different brands of inks until I was happy.

Those fun little Halloween trick-or-treat cuties, colored in Copics then fussy cut, come from a set by Avery Elle, Peek-a-boo-Pals Spooktacular. And, the Picket Fence Border Die comes from Taylored Expression.
Double Trouble




Thanks for visiting! I always enjoy reading any comments you have the time to leave for me!





14 comments:

  1. Love this leaves in the background - not invasive but just right. The characters are so cute behind the fence. Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyson. I just got that leaves set so I was happy to have it to play with!

      Delete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the leaves, the fence and the CUTE trick-o-treaters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! Halloween is a favorite. Love seeing those adorable little kids on the big night!

      Delete
  3. Fab! The leaves actually look like scaled up trees behind the kiddos xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! I had just watched a video of someone doing stamping on leaves like this and so I had just made a pile of them, so.....

      Delete
  4. Love your images all dressed up in their favorite costumes and love the background you masked with the different color leaves, quite striking. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Kat Scrappiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your leaf background! Such cute little guys too! Thank you soooo much for joining us! Can't wait to see what you create next month! Meghan Kennihan – Design Team member at Kat Scrappiness
    Visit my blog - MadeByMeghanK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute little trick or treaters popped in front of the masked leaf background. Thanks for playing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Jean! I just love those cute kids. The background leaves are fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #40.

    ReplyDelete