Thursday, October 24, 2019

Bottoms Up!

Our sponsor for the month of October over at Twisted Thursday is Dr. Digi. I was given this fun image of the Mad Hatter (many of you know I love anything "Alice") so I really enjoyed working with this for my second card as well!
The optional twist is Creepy or Cute and I thought that this photo, from Pixabay, made for a cute fall Halloween/Pumpkin Spiced Latte vibe. I typed up an appropriate sentiment and added it to the photo before printing. 

The image was colored with Copic markers and framed over vellum.  The hatter was fussy cut then added on top of the frame.

Glad you dropped by, and I hope you'll take a peek over at Twisted Thursday and join in on the fun!

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this!! LOVING that Mad Hatter and loving the book background!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Mad Hatter was so much fun to create with. Thanks, Julie!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely delightful! What a wonderful card you've made. The Mad Hatter image is so fun and just makes me smile!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may know that I am an "Alice" nut, so I love this Mad Hatter too, Darcy! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. That background is so fun behind the Mad Hatter! I think a bit creepy and cute on this one! Great colors and die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Katrina, I mixed up my two cards and this one was originally going to be for the dreams one a couple of weeks ago. Works though, LOL!

      Delete
  4. WOW Jean what a gorgous card love what you have done, Iv'e always love Alice and her friends. A truely beautiful creation. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. Alice and friends are just the best read about, color, etc.!

      Delete