Friday, May 10, 2019

May 10 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop

Today is the last day of the fabulousSpring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!
The background coffee paper is from a digital paper pack Good Coffee and Happy Vibes from Graciella Design. The tiny pot is from my stash, as is the paper coffee pot. (I wish I knew where it came from so I could give credit, so if you know, please let me know.) The flowers, with some Nuvo drops in the centers, and other papers were edged with Distress Inks. The Mandala Die is from Altenew and cut from Kraft.

What fun this has been seeing everyone's wonderful creations and reading all the sweet things you have said about my cards here, on Instagram, and on Facebook. Thanks to Amy for all her hard work, and thanks to all the wonderful sponsors!


22 comments:

  1. this is so pretty, love it Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the GD paper I see in the background and that huge die cut! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the yummy richness of this. And both teapots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous die, flowers and wonderful coffee items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Verna for all the nice comments!

      Delete
  5. This is stunning. What a background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. It's good to use your stuff, lol!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tony, for all the nice comments this hop!

      Delete
  7. This is so GORGEOUS! LOVING those flowers and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I do like those colors too. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Jean, this is a stunning card! I totally LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is quite beautiful! Love the beautiful colors and love that charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that charm too, Lisa. Hard to use, LOL! Thanks!

      Delete