Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Congratulations and Coffee

My dear friend is graduating with her Doctorate degree. I am so proud that I could burst. I don't get to see her much since she moved, but we always meet up for coffee when she is in town. I wanted to send her a congratulations with a reminder of our happy times over a cuppa!
Open Flat Showing Gift Card
The Coffee Cup Pop-up is from Karen Burniston. Paper, Zella Teal,  from Prima. Friend sentiment from Hero Arts, You Deserve to be Celebrated sentiment from My Favorite Things. Coffee Beans from Technique Tuesday. Coffee Stains from Prima.
Closed and Showing Front of Card
Looking from Above




I appreciate that you stopped by for a look. I always love reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Another great “coffee” card, Jean! Your friend will love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, Janet. It took forever to do the whole thing because I had to keep watching and stopping the video to get the steps right, LOL!

      Delete