Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Meal Side-Step Card

This month over at Twisted Thursday, we want to show our appreciation to all the kind sponsors we have had support us in 2017 by having a  "POT OF GOLD". This week's optional twist is Mixed Media. I selected Your Next Stamp and used the set called Happy Meal. to make a side step card.



I made a side step card, topped it with a Gelli print on deli wrap. Added a canvas design strip to the top and a couple of brads. The images were colored with PrismaColor colored pencils and some parts were topped with a Nuvo Clear Glitter Brush.

MARCH "POT OF GOLD" SPONSORS

Thanks so much for your visit. Do also visit our sponsors and let them know that Twisted Thursday from the Outlawz sent you. This helps up keep up our sponsorship, meaning more prizes for you!

6 comments:

  1. Jean, that sentiment cracks me up every time I see it! You are always sending me into research mode with your techniques! I had to stop mid-comment and watch a video on Gelli print! hahaha Your art is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Katrina. That happens to me all the time so I wind up losing hours each day of creative time learning more creative things that I'll never have time to do :) That sentiment works, for obvious reasons, for a couple of my sons!

      Delete
  2. :))). I agree, that sentiment is a hoot! I love your gelli print background! So far I have restrained myself from buying the set up, but....I just may have to take the plunge, after seeing this! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is dangerous looking at what other crafters are using. I feel like half my day is spent looking at MORE products that I just MUST have, Janet!

      Delete
  3. Jean love your side step card with all those goodies to eat. A great idea for a Mixed Medium theme. My husband went to hospital with pains in his chest yesterday thought it was a slight heart attack, thank goodness it wasn't hes home now still don't know what it was. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Andrea, how scary! I will be thinking positive thought for you both. Do let me know when you find out anything. Sending many hugs, Jean

      Delete