Thursday, November 30, 2017

Snowy Penguin Scene Christmas Card

I picked up this cute stamp set from Recollections this week and had to create a snowy scene for this sweet penguin. I also used a small tree stamp from Impression Obsession.
Papers are from an older Paper Studio pack called A Very Merry Christmas. The hills were cut with a Lawn Fawn set and layered. I added some snowflakes by embossing in white over little dots made with an embossing pen. The fluffier snow is embossed chunky white from Stampendous. The sentiment came with the set.

Copic Colors Used
Thanks for stopping by. I really enjoy reading any comments you leave.

Shared with:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges
Hand Stamped Sentiments
Crafty Creations Challenges

8 comments:

  1. Cute, cuter and cutest!!!! What an adorable little penguin and I love the snowy scene you created for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a great niece who just loves penguins, so now I have to buy penguin stamps when I see them, Janet LOL!

      Delete
  2. This is so fun! I love the off-kilter placed main panels. It really lends to the playful feel of your card. Also, penguins just happen to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny. Since I can't ever get anything straight, this style works for me well, LOL!

      Delete
  3. Oh how fun is this penguin scene! I love your mix of papers and the ribbon bow is so luxurious. Thanks for joining along with our holiday inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Elizabeth!

      Delete
  4. I love your little penguin. Adorable! I want to slide down the snowy hills with him. Love how you pulled the paper, images and sentiment to create a fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Genevieve, for your kind comment!

      Delete