Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fall Shopping List

This month FALL is the challenge over at Paper Smooches!

Am I the only one who thinks of food? I'll bet not, LOL! So, I grabbed the Paper Smooches Paper Die, cut it out using a file card, and made my list.
The orange and striped papers are from Pink & Main Pumpkin Spice pack. The next layer is Distress Oxide Inks through a leaves stencil. Added a bit of the inks to the note with some cute little check marks from the Clipboards Two set, rolled a corner and popped the note up. I added a little bow and some orange Nuvo Crystal Drops.


I also shared this with the November Paper Sweeties Challenge. I was inspired by the first inspiration card with the "Eat Pie"!

Thank you for taking the time to drop by, and I always love reading your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment